WE LOVE GROUPS! Our Group Sales Department is here to make sure your group has the best theater experience in the Wisconsin Dells! Tour groups, family reunions, school groups, corporate groups, whatever your occasion, we are here to help!
Groups of 15 people or more receive special pricing on all dinner and show tickets.
- Group tickets include dinner, show, tax and gratuity.
- If your group is arriving by motorcoach, ask our Group Sales personnel on how to receive a complimentary dinner and show ticket for your tour operator and driver (a minimum ticket purchase is required).
- The best available seating is booked at the time of reservation.
- You will receive a contract for your trip within one week after making your reservation. The contract should be signed and returned within 30 days.
- DEPOSIT: Deposit is due 60 days prior to performance date.
- FINAL PAYMENT: Due 30 days prior to the performance date.
- Free and Well-lit motorcoach parking.
Only coffee and tea are included with your meal. The gratuity is included for service provided by the servers. If there is additional service for drink orders or if you feel you have received exemplary service, we ask that you tip accordingly. All payments and deposits are non-refundable. Click Here to view non-group rates.
WEDDINGS – SPECIAL EVENTS
The Palace Theater offers a unique indoor wedding experience where you and your fiancé take center stage.
Your guests will feel welcomed the moment they walk into the large lobby area with a grand fireplace, beautiful bar and cocktail tables. This is an ideal area to have your appetizers, guest book, easels with photo boards, and gift table.
The theater has tiered table seating for up to 700 guests with no obstructed views. The large 48 foot proscenium stage may be used for your ceremony and then you and your guests can dine together in the beautiful theater.
Please contact our group sales team at 608-253-9000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your group event! Click Here to view our Special Events page.